Fill up your car and your wallet! We’re giving away more Good Day Gas Money! Register below, then watch Good Day Atlanta starting September 12th from 6:00AM to 8:00AM. If you hear your name announced, you’ll have 10 minutes to call 404-724-4469 and you could win a $100 gas card! Get your share of Good Day’s Gas Money only from FOX 5 Atlanta.
GOOD DAY GAS GIVEAWAY Contest
1. Entrants must be legal Georgia residents who are 18 years of age or older and have lawful access to the method(s) of entry set forth in these rules.
2. Employees of New World Communications of Atlanta, Inc., on behalf of television station WAGA, (“Sponsor”), their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family and household members of each are ineligible.
1. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Only one entry per person. The giveaway begins at 12:01 AM local time on September 5, 2011 and all entries must be received by 11:59 AM local time on September 29, 2011.
2. To enter, visit www.myfoxatlanta.com and enter for a chance to win by clicking the contest button at the top of the screen, then clicking the “Good Day’s Gas Money” button. If you are not a registered user of myfoxatlanta.com, register by providing your name, complete address, phone number, gender, age and email address, and follow all instructions required to complete registration. To complete entry, enter the correct CAPCHA information and click “submit.” If you are a registered user, simply enter your email address, enter the correct CAPCHA information and click submit.
3. Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entry materials may be maintained as part of WAGA’s giveaway records. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the giveaway if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted.
4. WAGA is not responsible for telephone system failure or any other inability of entrants to reach the telephone entry line.
5. WAGA station personnel will judge the contest, and the decision of the judges will be final as to all matters, including whether entrant called timely.
6. All calls received from ineligible entrants will be void.
7. By calling the designated telephone line each contestant gives permission to WAGA to record and/or broadcast contestant’s telephone call. All entries become property of WAGA.
8. Each weekday beginning September 9, 2011 at 12:00 PM, two entrants will be selected by random drawing from among all valid entries. Watch Good Day Atlanta the following weekday to see if your name is announced. (For example, the names drawn on Friday, September 9th will be announced on Monday, September 12th.) One entrant’s name will be announced between 6AM – 7AM. The second entrant’s name will be announced between 7AM – 8AM. To win, each entrant must call 404-724-4469 within ten (10) minutes of their name being announced. All entries not selected remain eligible for subsequent drawings during this giveaway.
1. Each winner will receive a Shell Oil gas gift card. (30 possible winners total) The approximate retail value of the prize is $100.00. The prize is provided by WAGA FOX 5.
2. The winners will be notified at the time of their call. The winners will be required to complete, sign and return a Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize in a manner determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion within fourteen (14) business days of the date that they are selected as a winner or they will be disqualified. If any winner does not return the signed and completed Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize within the designated time period, the prize will not be awarded to that winner.
3. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winners. The winners cannot assign or transfer prizes. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
4. The winners are responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes set forth in these rules.
5. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within any 60-day period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered.
ODDS OF WINNING: MISCELLANEOUS
1. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of entries received.
2. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winner’s name, hometown, likeness, and photograph for broadcast, online posting, and/or in any other media, including for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation.
3. These giveaway rules are available at www.myfoxatlanta.com, and Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WAGA FOX 5, 1551 Briarcliff Road NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30306 through September 30, 2011.
4. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope after September 30, 2011 to: WAGA FOX 5, “Good Day’s Gas Money” contest, 1551 Briarcliff Road NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30306.
5. This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize. The order in which entries are received will have no bearing on the selection of the winner. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a particular entry, Sponsor will determine the entrant’s identity or select an alternate winner, in its sole discretion.